PT. Anugerah Surya Pratama is a company working in mining industry. Our Nickel mine is located on the Eastern side of Indonesia. Our islands are pretty remote but they are known for its natural beauty. Our company is looking for expert individuals who are competent, qualified, honest, and loyal. With your outstanding performance, you will be in great position to help, contribute and build this company along with our motto: OUR STAINLESS JOURNEY TOGETHER
Mine Planning Engineer (reporting to On-Site Manager)
- Male or Female with maximum age of 45
- Degree qualified in Mine Engineering or related discipline
- 1-5 Years experiences in a mining environment, with a general knowledge of mining and project environments. However, fresh graduates will be considered
- High level of computer literacy, including knowledge of mine planning software/systems
- Honesty, detail oriented, highly motivated, and able to work in a team
- Willing to work at mine site
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills
• Significant and proven open cut mining experiences, strong leadership with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• Experience at a supervisory/management level in the mining industry with a sound knowledge of business planning, budgeting, cost monitoring, and control.
• Innovation and improvement focused individual, self starter who thrives on goal achievement.
• Driven to achieve the highest Integrity, Health, Safety, Environmental, and Community standards with Zero harm practices.
• Proven experience in mine planning would be desirable skill with the support of operational background. This is a hands-on leadership role,working with a team to deliver best performance. Excellent communication, influencing, problem solving, and organization skills are essential success for this role.
• Enthusiastic and highly self-motivated. You will be goal orientated with strong interpersonal and communication skills. Team player with the capacity to take ownership and strong drive for business development.
- Provide all operational plans, professional technical support and coordinate activities/communication between mine operations personnel and mine planning with an emphasis on long term planning and strategic option evaluation and analysis.
- Ensure layouts and plans are delivered in timely manner.
- Develop and implement short to medium term plus ensuring budgeted target are met and ensure these plans are delivered in a timely manner.
- Help to develop training programs for employees to develop new skills and achieve their full potential.
- Act as liaison between planning and operation departments, coordinating engineering efforts towards short-term objectives.
- Assist the on-site Manager for employees performance management process to ensure optimum employee performance and take appropriate action to remedy any substandard employee performance or behavior.
If Interested, please send your CV or Resume along with the cover letter to: