Saturday, May 2, 2009

Assalam U Alaikum

Assalam U Alaikum

I am AMINA ABID from NIGERIA. I am married to Late Mallam ABDULKARIM
ABID of blessed memory who was an oil explorer in Kuwait for twelve years
before he died in the year 2008. We were married for twelve years without
a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.
Before his death we were both devoted Muslims. Since his death I too have
been battling with both Cancer and fibroid problems.

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of $10.million
(Ten Million, U.S Dollars) with a Finance Company here
in NIGERIA, Recently, my doctor told me that I have only six
months to live due to cancer problem. Though what disturbs me most is my
stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to
a Muslim organization . I want this Muslim organization or individual to
use this money in all sincerity to fund mosques, orphanages, widows, and also
propagating the word of ALLAH and to ensure that the society upholds the views
and belief of the Holy Quran.

The Holy Quran emphasizes so much on ALLAH'S benevolence and this has
encourage me to take the bold step. I took this decision because I don't
have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives
are new Christian converts and I don't want a situation where this money will
be used in an Unholy manner. Hence the reasons for this bold decision. I
know that after my death I will be with ALLAH the most beneficent and the
most merciful.

With ALLAH all things are possible. As soon as I receive your reply I
shall give you the contact information of the Finance Company where the
money was deposited through my lawyer. I will also issued a letter of
authority to the Finance Company authorizing them that the said fund
have been willed to you and a copy of such authorization will be forwarded
to you I want you and the Muslim community where you reside to always pray
for me. My happiness is that I am living a true devoted Muslim life,
worthy of emulation. Whoever that wants to serve ALLAH must serve him
in truth and in fairness. Please always be prayerful all through your life.
Until I hear from you, my dreams will rest squarely on your shoulders.
May the Almighty ALLAH continue to guide and protect you.

I want you to call me today +234 8054 80 6579 TO ENABLE YOU TALK TO MY
LAWYER, i am waiting for your call.


ALLAH be with you.
Regards,
Hajia Amina Abid

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book